Thu, Apr 02|
Virtual Facilitation and Training Mastermind Group
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM MDT
About the event
Are you suddenly faced with bringing your meetings online and struggling with how to do it effectively? Are you interested in upping your facilitation skills in ways that will help you excel virtually and when we get back to business as usual.
Would you like to seize the moment to have real conversations and connect with your colleagues and collaborators, even when separated “in real life?”
Nuts & Bolts
This virtual mastermind-style group is a place for you to share tips, tools, and resources for facilitating in a virtual world, and for creating professional connections in a time of spatial distancing.
A group of 4-12 people will commit to six 1.5 sessions between April 2 and May 7. Each session will follow the same basic format:
- Sharing success stories (because we all need that right now!)
- A chance to practice your skills with your colleagues
- Troubleshoot and brainstorm ideas around challenges you are facing in your virtual work
- Setting goals and actions for the time in between sessions
Thursdays from 1:00 - 2:30 pm MT, beginning April 2nd and going through May 7.
- Ability to commit to all 6 sessions
- Access to high high-speed internet, and a computer or laptop with a video camera
- Willingness to actively participate, and to support your colleagues as they do the same
- A sense of humor
- $500 for six 90-minute sessions
- If this group feels important for you right now, but you cannot currently afford the fee, please reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can explore the possibilities.
- Once you register, you will receive an invoice. You can then pay by credit card, Venmo, or by check.
- After payment is received, you will get an email with Zoom login information and instructions for the first session.
- Ticket type
Register for GroupPrice$500.00